Bought a truck from there pace lot thought the truck was in good shape and was assured that it was got shown a car fax on it the car fax my wife and i was shown was not the car fax for the truck about 2 months later i descoverd that the frame was rusted in half my wife called to talk to the owner and he told my wife that there was nothing he could or was going to do when my wife said to him she prays nobody would ever sell his wife or child a car in this shape and lie about it he laughed about it and hung up on her I WOULD NOT RECOMEND ANYBODY TO BUY A BIKE FROM THESE PEOPLE LET ALONG A CAR needless to say the truck has to be taking compleatly off the frame and have another one put under it and a knew transmisson that started slipping 4 months after we got it PLEASE PEOPLE DONT GET SCAMED BY THESE PEOPLE LIKE MY WIFE AND I DID

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of truck from Your Deal Automotive and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Your Deal Automotive to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Your Deal Automotive for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Your Deal Automotive?

Comments

Please contact me nbhousekeeper@gmail.com we are dealing with same situation and have hired an attorney and your information could help our case and possibly you too !

- Nicole